Today, our Government launched a new online platform for Canadians to track the progress we have made in the last two years.
The website, Canada.ca/Results, helps you stay up to date on the meaningful results we are delivering to Canadians. It also provides a sense of what Canadians will see in the coming years, and how we intend to move forward with real change for everyone.
Canada.ca/Results will track the advancement of the mandate letter commitments and top government-wide priorities, such as fighting climate change, advancing reconciliation with Indigenous Peoples, growing our economy, and strengthening the middle class.
As of today, Our Government has completed and fully met 66 commitments. They include:
- Signing a new Health Accord with the provinces and territories.
- Enhancing the Canada Pension Plan to provide more income security to retired Canadians.
- Introducing the Canada Child Benefit.
- Ratifying the Paris agreement for combating climate change.
- Implementing the middle class tax cuts.
- Restoring the long-form census.
- Re-opening the nine Veterans Affairs service offices that were closed.
In addition to these promises already being met, 218 commitments are currently underway and on-track.
Is there an issue you care a lot about? Visit the website to learn more.