- Personalized employment consultation to help identify your goals and guide you through your job search.
- Help building a resume and cover letter, and preparation for your job interviews.
- Information on training, apprenticeships, subsidized work placements, community supports and job postings.
- Free access to computers, photocopier, printer, fax, internet and Wi-Fi.
- Career counselling; interview prep; job fairs; job placements
- 20-60 hours of paid training to prepare youth for workplace
- Job placement for up to six months, with support and funding for employers
- Mentorship, coaching and help with school/ work transitions
- Youth (15 and 29) who are not in work, school or training and who face complex/ multiple barriers to employment are eligible
- High School students (15 and 18) who are facing challenging life circumstances, and who need help transitioning between school and work
Please note that this list is not comprehensive; if you think we missed out on any organization or program, please do not hesitate to send your recommendations to firstname.lastname@example.org.